Ericson will be attending the 2015 Department of Defense Maintenance Symposium this December. Come see Ericsons Industry Solutions ranging from Temporary Power Distribution to Temporary Job-site Lighting and much more.
Developed as the maintenance community’s primary venue for networking and content sharing, the mission of the 2015 DoD Maintenance Symposium is to create an environment that enables attendees to share relevant information, identify critical issues, discuss key topics, and increase their awareness of Department of Defense maintenance initiatives. Join military, government, industry leaders, and maintainers from all levels at this unique, first class event.
- Government and industry maintenance managers of all ranks and levels
- Defense logistics and resource managers
- Military and civilian maintainers, including executives, supervisors, technicians, and international counterparts
- Program managers involved in life-cycle support and product support
- Production, process, and information systems specialists
- Researchers and product development representatives
- Commercial maintainers and product support providers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Engineers – maintenance, in-service, and process/industrial professionals who contribute to effective DoD maintenance operations