Construction sites are fast paced environments with multiple trades competing for time and space, and everyone is hustling to stay on schedule and meet project deadlines. Ongoing safety initiatives touch all aspects of the operation, including portable power and lighting solutions, and implementing these initiatives can be made worse by the number of onsite temporary workers.
Designed and built to the highest standards, with an unwavering commitment to exceptional quality and OSHA / NEC safety standards, Ericson’s products deliver unrivaled personnel and equipment protection.
- Extensive power distribution flexibility
- Rugged, durable, long-lasting operation
- Trip and cable damage protection
- Wet location safe connections
- Real-time cord and cable integrity monitoring
- Shatter resistant lighting
- Electrical shock protection
“Safety is a top priority and standardizing on Ericson’s products provides our crews with safe, reliable power and lighting no matter where we need it, rain or shine.” – Electrical Foreman