Fluorescent Wide Area Light with Battery BackupBuy Now
100 Series – Emergency Battery Backup Fluorescent Wide Area Light
- 1000 Series Emergency Battery Backup light has a built in battery ballast that switches over in the event of power loss on the cord.
- This light provides emergency egress lighting so workers can see to get to safety and restore power to the jobsite.
- Complies to OSHA Confined Space Requirements (more than 90 minutes egress lighting)
- Impact-resistant molded polycarbonate housing
- Impact-resistant, high temperature clear lens with Blondel Prisms on inner surface to provide optimum light diffusion
- Dual magnets for secure mounting on metal surfaces
- Integral eye-hook for overhead mounting
- #16/3 SOW cord supplied standard with molded plug end cap
- Supplied with (2) 13W T4 Quad fluorescent bulbs
- Slim physical and light weight design
- 2 separate ballast/bulb light systems in each lamp provides redundant light for emergency operations*
- Test and main power off switches allow full testing of the emergency operation before work begins
- Available with a variety of options : Cord Lengths ( 6, 25 and 50 ft)
- * 1 fluorescent lamp remains on in the event of power failure.