Portable Low Voltage TransformerBuy Now
1940 Series Industrial Line Transformers
- Ericson’s Heavy duty isolation-type low voltage transformers feature low voltage safety and extreme weather resistance.
- Designed for demanding environments, these transformers withstand long periods of rugged use.
- Available in 12 Volt models with either 2 or 4 outlets.
- Each outlet is covered by Ericson’s flip seal cover to provide added protection against the most extreme environments such as: boiler inspection, work inside drums, tanks and vessels.
- In damp, confined locations it is imperative that line voltage be reduced to eliminate the hazards of shorts and shock and to meet the requirements of OSHA 1926.405 (a) (2) (ii) (G).
- Transformers convert 120VAC/60Hz line voltage to 12 VAC (+/- 1.5 V)
- Corrosion resistant enclosures are rated NEMA 4 and made from nonconductive engineering resin so they are resistant to impacts, and jobsite chemicals such as acids, alkaline, oils and salts
- Receptacle outlets are rated at 100va each and are designed to accommodate a 50 ft. #14/3 SO secondary cord to the load (ie lamp)
- Outlets operate independently of each other
- Choice of NEMA 5-15 receptacle or Non-NEMA “Crowsfoot” Ericson 1607 receptacle to prevent connection of normal 120V lamps or tools
- 12.5 amp weather resistance mil-spec circuit breakers wired individually to each receptacle and operate independently of each other – if one circuit opens the other continues to operate