2400/2500 Series Hazardous Duty Fluorescent HandlampsBuy Now
Hazardous Duty Fluorescent Handlamps
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Lightweight construction features non-sparking aluminum guard and non-conductive, high impact glass reinforced handle.
- Designed for applications requiring weather resistant or spark resistant construction.
- Unique cord restraint seal system includes flex relief and cable cord clamp to provide superior water resistance at cord entry.
- Cable cord clamp can be inspected or adjusted without disassembly of the handle.
- Accommodates #14/3 types S, SO, ST or STO cord.
- High-impact tempered glass globe threads directly into the specially designed handle.
- Handle construction provides superior strength and high insulation properties.
- Resistant to heat up to 300 °F and withstands chemicals, acids and chipping.
- Heavy-duty aluminum guard features 360° swivel hook.
- 2400/2500 series hazardous duty fluorescent hand lamps available in 13-watt and 26-watt models.