6000/7000 SeriesBuy Now
Heavy Industrial and Long Footage Cord Reels
- Our 6000 Series and 7000 Series reels are your top-quality, low-cost alternative to other spring reels of this capacity.
- These reels offer heavy-duty performance at some of the most attractive prices in the market.
- Excellent performance in industrial indoor and outdoor applications (wet or dry).
- Built to NEMA 4 Standards/CSA certified.
- Heavy all-steel construction.
- Safety-yellow powder-coated finish.
- Standard two-piece roller-guide design for maintainability, with a 345° mounting range.
- Safety-sealed, lifetime lubricated spring motor cannister.
- Generously sized slip ring housing with fully articulating brushes for flawless contact in adverse conditions.
- Variety of ring amp ratings from 35-150 A.
- Reels are sized to handle Type SOW, Type W or Type G cable.
- Add an extra 7 feet of cable for hookup/safety wrap, as well as an extra 10% of total travel length for stretch applications.
- Primary not supplied with reels.
- Reel Shown with optional pivot base.