LOW VOLTAGE FLUORESCENT HAND LAMPBuy Now
- The next generation of OSHA Compliant temporary lighting is now available.
- Low voltage fluorescent fixtures are an ideal alternative to the hot, glaring light produced by incandescent fixtures.
- OSHA 1926.405 (a) (2) (ii) (G): “Portable electric lighting used in wet and/or other conductive locations, as for example, drums, tanks, and vessels, shall be operated at 12 volts or less. However, 120-volt lights may be used if protected by a ground-fault circuit interrupter.”
- OSHA Compliant – Meets OSHA regulations for wet and other conductive locations.
- Outdoor Use – Fixture is rated NEMA TYPE 6P for demanding outdoor & in-plant environments.
- Cool, Glare – Free Light – Ideal for those applications where hot, glaring light can be a hazard.
- Switch (optional) – Heavy duty rubber boot, push on/off operation, seals out water.
- Field Serviceable – Field repairs are quick and convenient with a wide-range of replacement parts.
- Rubberized Handle – is non-conductive, non-corrosive and easy to grip.
- Flex Strain Relief – provides added protection for cord at critical bending points.
- High-visibility dual-color safety system for easy identification on the jobsite
- Lightweight – non-conductive construction with high-impact lens.
- Ballast – Enclosed in handle, so it’s easy to move around the jobsite.
- Based on a scale from 1 to 100 where 100 represents sunlight. The higher the number the truer the color appears
- Sunlight is simulated with a light that is about 5000 K. The higher the number the whiter the light
- For use with 12VAC power source; Ericson CF Series transformers
- Also available in a DC version. Consult factory for custom assemblies