Heavy Duty 3, 4 & 5-Wire Molded StringlightsBuy Now
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- UL Listed to UL1088 (1 March 07)
- Meets OSHA construction site requirements – 1926.405 (a) (2) (ii) (E & F).
- Meets NEC requirements for temporary lighting – 525.21 (B), 527.4 (F), 527.4 (H).
- Designed for demanding industrial applications.
- Great for ship lighting – all weather and salt corrosion resistant
- Full threaded screwshell to ensure proper contact.
- Available with non-conductive, rain-guard or wire guard.
- Built-in hanger for easy installation with messenger cable or hooks.
- Units come standard with Extra-Hard-Usage SEOW cord in 50 ft. and 100 ft. lengths.
- Construction lighting come standard with Ericson’s Perma-Tite® plugs and connectors.
- Heavy Duty sockets handle up to 150 Watts per socket
- Guards not included with HD Industrial Stringlights – see below for selection
- NOTICE- We do not recommend the use of short A-19 incandescent bulbs in any Ericson Stringlight.