Low Voltage Hand LampBuy Now
Industrial Duty Hand Lamp with Inline Transformer
- Ericson offers 3 different styles of heavy duty industrial hand lamps with an inline transformer.
- No more looking for the source of low voltage around the jobsite, these model come with the transformer built-in.
- 3 Style to choose from – 1922 Series Industrial – 1924 Series VaporProof – 1926 Series Explosion Proof
- Ericson’s hand lamps meet OSHA regulations and create a safer working environment
- Inline Step-Down transformers reduce 120VAC line voltage to 12VAC
- Extra-thick walled rubber housing with non-corrosive stainless steel hardware protects transformer from jobsite contaminants
- Transformers incorporate a grounded metal shield between primary and secondary windings to ensure the two voltages are isolated providing an added degree of protection
- Each transformer is subjected to a factory dielectric test of 1600 volts between primary and secondary windings and between each winding and ground to ensure safety
- High-visibility dual-color safety system for easy identification on the jobsite
- 12 Volt bulb included (75 W)
- Note: 1926 Series with explosion (hazardous location) hand lamps – the transformer housing is not explosion proof.
- OSHA 1926.405 (a) (2) (ii) (G): “Portable electric lighting used in wet and/or other conductive locations, as for example, drums, tanks, and vessels, shall be operated at 12 volts or less. However, 120-volt lights may be used if protected by a ground-fault circuit interrupter.