Perma-Kleen CableBuy Now
Anti-microbial Power Cable Spool
Ericson’s Perma-Kleen™ Anti-microbial Cable Spools provide a new and innovative approach to controlling microbial growth by incorporating anti-microbial additives that remain stored in the polymer providing continual, long lasting protection.
Inhibiting the growth of harmful and potentially deadly microbial contamination can finally be achieved 24/7 utilizing Ericson’s revolutionary embedded anti-microbial protection. cULus Listed.
- Available in 50′, 100′ and 1,000′ lengths, specify lengths when ordering.
- cULus Listed / Patent Pending
- Inhibits Growth of Bacteria, Molds, Mildews and Fungi
- Escherichia ( E. Coli ):
- – Log Reduction > 4.8, reduces surface bacteria by > 99.99%
- Staphylococcus ( Staph), MRSA:
- – Log Reduction > 3.9, reduces surface bacteria by > 99.98%
- Listeria monocytogenes:
- – Log Reduction> 4.3, reduces surface bacteria by > 99.99%
- – Log Reduction > 3.6, reduces surface bacteria by > 99.97%
- RoHS Compliant (Non-Halogenated)
- Anti-microbial Additives Embedded in Polymer
- Resistant to Scuffing, Cleaning, High Pressure Hose Down
- Independently Tested and Certified