Perma-Link SeriesBuy Now
Contractor Grade Electrical Connectors & Plugs
United States patent number 4021092 was assigned to today’s Perma- Link® plugs and connectors which are classified among the most rugged and safest wiring devices available.
Utilize a two-screw cable clamp. Perma-Link® plugs and connectors are designed to provide many years of trouble-free service in the most demanding industrial and construction environments.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Two-screw cable clamp secures wire and provides strain-relief.
- Solid brass blades for optimum electrical and mechanical performance.
- Keyed body and cover for easy alignment/assembly.
- Molded-in non-slip finger-grips makes devices easy to assemble and handle.
- Withstand high impact, corrosion, oils, greases, solvents and other chemicals across -20 °C to 100 °C.
- Individual wire pockets help prevent flashovers.
- Transparent back plate speeds wiring inspection.
- Selected models available with Ground Continuity Monitor.
- Available individually or on factory assembled cord sets.
- Flexibility of reverse-cover design creates weather-resistant connections by interchanging covers.
- Ericson’s exclusive Brilliant Blue and Radiant Yellow High Visibility Dual Color Safety System.
- 1447 and 1547 equivalent