Smart Monitor SeriesBuy Now
Plugs and Connectors – Electronic Monitoring Devices
Ericson’s SmartMonitor line of cord connected wiring devices help employers comply with OSHAs Assured Equipment Grounding Conductor Program (AEGCP) – OSHA 1926.404 (b) (1) (iii). Ericson products monitor the line side requirements of OSHAs AEGCP, which represent approximately 85% – 90% of the total program requirements.
Smart Monitor plugs and connectors are designed to provide many years of trouble-free service in the most demanding industrial and construction environments.
- ETL and CETL Listed
- Available in Perma-Link® , Perma-Grip™ or Perma-Tite2™ Clear styles.
- Perma-Tite2 style are rated NEMA 6P Submersible
- Built-in module automatically and continuously monitors ground continuity and wiring conditions.
- BLUE LEDs glow when equipment grounding conductor has continuity and wiring is correct.
- RED LEDs glow when there is a loss of ground or any of these conditions below:
- Also constantly checks for:
- Reverse polarity from source (such as a generator)
- Hot on neutral/hot unwired
- Open neutral
- Hot and ground reversed
- Solid brass blades for optimum electrical and mechanical performance.
- PermaGrip and Perma-Tite2 have nickel plated solid brass blades to prevent corrosion
- Keyed body and cover for easy alignment/assembly.
- Molded-in non-slip finger-grips makes devices easy to assemble and handle.
- Withstand high impact, corrosion, oils, greases, solvents and other chemicals across -20°C – 100°C.
- Individual wire pockets help prevent flashovers.
- Transparent back plate speeds wiring inspection.
- Available individually or on factory assembled cord sets.
- Ericson’s exclusive Dual Color Safety System.