Perma-Grip SeriesBuy Now
Industrial Electrical Connectors & Plugs
Ericson’s Medium Grade Industrial Perma-Grip® cord grip wiring devices provide a line of incredibly tough hard use jobsite devices for your own cordsets that stand up to the most demanding industrial and construction environments.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Water/mud/dust resistance provided by safety compression cord grips.
- Keyed body and cover for easy alignment/assembly.
- Color coded rubber cord-seal bushings accommodate a wide range of cable diameters.
- Molded-in non-slip fingers grips makes devices easy to assemble and handle.
- Withstand high impact, corrosion, oils, greases, solvents and other chemicals across -20 °C – +65 °C.
- Individual wire pockets help prevent flashovers.
- Transparent back plate speeds wiring inspection.
- Flexibility of reverse-cover design (straight blade devices) creates weather-resistant connections by interchanging covers.
- Ericson’s exclusive brilliant blue and radiant yellow high visibility dual color safety system.